Am quite looking forward to tomorrow evening. We're going to see Deacon Blue in Oxford! Now there is a throwback to the 80's! (well, I think it was the 80's, can't really remember, might have been the 90's!!) Anyway, we're off for a spot of nosh before the gig, and then to listen to the pop-like tones of the Deacon Blue's for the remainder of the evening. Should be good I think! Much singing along to real gone kid, or whatever it was!! (well, probably more humming cos I don't know any of the words!!)
Will try and get a few things done on the house for the rest of the weekend. Don't seem to have progressed with the living room as much as I'd have liked to, and still can't find bloody floor tiles... Was going to play football sunday morning, but haven't really been feeling too good this week, so not sure running around like an idiot (which is apparently what I do) for a couple of hours is really a good idea. Will have to settle for MOTD2 on sunday and a firm eye kept on Gilette Soccer Saturday!!
Hey ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment