A friend at work, Ian, today had a bit of a heart/chest thing going on. Whilst doing an interview in the conference room he started getting chest pains, so Simon (another guy at work and a long term friend of Ian's) rushed him off to Warwick hospital sometime just before lunch. I don't know all the details, but it sounds like they did a wotsername scan thingy and couldn't find anything, but he's staying in overnight anyway, so they can keep an eye on him.
Makes you think really. Am not quite sure how old he is, but can't be more than a few years my elder, so probably mid to late 30's. Is a little worrying. Not really sure how fit he is, I kind of get the impression that he's about average cos I know he goes to the gym a few times and week.
Just made me think that's all, so I thought I'd write about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment