Tis the season, or at least you would not be thought foolish for thinking it was! Christmas appears to be everywhere, and now I have to think about what Christmas presents to buy. I'm sure I used to be quite good at thinking of what to buy people for birthdays and christmas, but now-a-days I just have absolutely no bloody idea! So, what do I buy? I have one or two possible little ideas for my better half, but obviously can't put them on here incase she reads about them. But I need to be getting things for other people aswell...
What about my parents?! No idea at all. They're difficult at the best of times. They're now becoming well travelled (well, they're off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a few days for my mums college reunion. I suspect it's the first time they will have been on a plane since they were about 5 - ok, maybe in their 20's or something). Anyway, I shall be transporting them to the airport tomorrow! I think they're equally excited and terrified about the whole thing!!
So what do I get them? What do I get my sisters? What do I get for the no-yet-in-laws?! I don't know. It's a bit of a minefield really. Any suggestions?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can see you are obviously struggling with your Christmast shopping, so I shall endeavour to help you out by a) Providing you with a list of what I would like for Christmas, and b) reminding you that I will probably be the one doing all the Christmas shopping so you don't need to worry about presents for anyone else.
God, I am good to you!
xxx
All will be fully discussed in your absence on 7th November!!!!
How come you lot get a shopping day?! I don't!
We get a shopping day because we are girls. And you are not. You have to remain true to the male stereotype of either last minute shopping, or doing it all on tinty web.
Post a Comment