Tuesday, 25 September 2007

And so it begins...

Well, seeing as Rach (my other half) now has a blog, I thought I should follow her lead and put one together. I'm sure I should have been doing this ages ago, but can never seem to find the time.

Not that I have anything interesting to write today, so I'll wait till I can put something of note in here, but for the time being this is just a hello to the world! Have just got back from a week in Northumberland, so am now actively looking for a new contract to bring in some pennies. Can't say I'm relishing the prospect, but needs must. It's nice to be at home doing vast amounts of DIY rather than working for a living! Today is mostly tiling in the kitchen. Smashin' tiles though, I'll post a picture when I've done a bit more.

Bye for now...

3 comments:

Rach said...

Do your tiles ping when they are finished?

David said...

Yes they do!!!

Pol said...

pinging tiles??? what are you on?